[TYPO3-dev] t3lib_error_Exception

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Thu Oct 1 14:47:27 CEST 2009

update:

After my last commit to trunk the situation is like this:

It's now possible to disable the errorhandling but still use the
exception handling. errorhandling is disabled by default.
With this change the BE stays usable when an extension or a missing
image causes a php warning.

This is only a temporary fix for beta1. The errorhandling will be
reworked for beta2.
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12093

greets
rupert