[TYPO3-dev] For whom do we/you develop

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Fri May 29 01:58:47 CEST 2009

Peter,

I am not sure what your goal with this mail was/is.

But all I can say is that most clients really don't care
what cool/great/new/interesting pet project frame is used in the first
place.

Usually web projects are short lived and they need to get done,
the client usually doesn't care how it's done as long as it done
within budget and time.

The reason we have frameworks is to make OUR life easer and to make sure
that we can deliver the projects to the clients.

piBase always served us well and works VERY fast developing FE
plugins...

the one thing I don't like in TYPO3 is it's DB structure and hwo DB is
handled,
but I am picky in that area....

Ries