[TYPO3-dev] Extension rules

Georg Ringer mail-spam at ringerge.org
Wed May 27 18:09:27 CEST 2009

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> I had PayPal links on my pages for years. No help.

If I remember corretly, you got something in the last 12h :D

but I fully understand you.

>> I would like the core team (or association) to define some rules where
>> adds can be placed. The manual is not the best place to have adds. A
>> thanks and a link to the sponsor is just fine.

of course the manual is the correct place! it is a perfect place because
it is rendered as webpage and everyone will see it!

IMO there are 2 ways for me: bigger adds or more extension which you
have to buy.

just my 2c

Georg