[TYPO3-dev] Filename of the image after resize.

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue May 26 11:01:42 CEST 2009

> Generally I'm going to make something like this:
> [1] http://fromparis.com/html/wallpapers.php
>
> with my own pictures, that's why I need generate filename using the mask
> for an example:
> {tx_record_uid}{original_name}{size_in_px}.jpg

Maybe you can just generate the image like TYPO3 likes it to be generated
and use the desired filename in the download headers you send.

The link for the various sizes will not be the actual filename, but a call
to the TYPO3 page with the right piVars that will force a download.

Works like a charm!

--
Jigal van Hemert.