[TYPO3-dev] Filename of the image after resize.

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Tue May 26 10:52:28 CEST 2009

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> See in "CONFIG" of TSRef. There is an option for meaningful temporary file prefix.

Thank you Dmitry, that's working, however I just realized that's not
what I need :) (that means "bad extension development planning" ;) )

Generally I'm going to make something like this:
[1] http://fromparis.com/html/wallpapers.php

with my own pictures, that's why I need generate filename using the mask
for an example:
{tx_record_uid}{original_name}{size_in_px}.jpg

I think that I should use other methods to image manipulation, just
scale image after upload and save it's reference in DB (at least for
images to download)

sorry for bothering - I need to look over the API and find the way to
direct image manipulation... and of course plan something :)

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff
a.k.a. Marek Krawczyk (original)

Polish TYPO3 Community Proud Member