[TYPO3-dev] PHP requirement

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Tue May 5 17:10:45 CEST 2009

Hi.

On 05.05.2009 16:08 Martin Kutschker wrote:
> PS: Those who fancy it will have no trouble installing PHP 5.3 ;)

I think we all know now that you're a 5.3 addict ;-)

But I disagree. Although I am totally keen on the release of 5.3 I would
not install it on a production server without having
 * a stable release
 * packages for the distributions I use, including all modules I need.

This policy is common. Especially for standard hosting. With 5.3
requirement you would exclude a lot of users from using extbase in the
near future.

--
cheers,
Steffen