[TYPO3-dev] PHP requirement

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Tue May 5 10:14:08 CEST 2009

Michael Stucki wrote:

> The dependency was not changed since 4.2, and unless there is a strong
> reason for it, I would not like to change that.

Oh yeah, let's try to keep the technical requirements as low as
possible. Otherwise we'll hinder a lot of people to start working with
new concepts which is exactly what we wanted to avoid.

> So if it's missing, getPosition() must be emulated in some way...

I've just posted a patch that avoids ReflectionParameter::getPosition().
It's not tested and changes the signature of a protected method, but is
should work like this.
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/3224

Bastian