[TYPO3-dev] Integration of ext:rscliem in EM

Marcus Krause marcus#exp2009 at t3sec.info
Sat May 2 06:32:50 CEST 2009

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb am 05/01/2009 08:05 PM Uhr:
> Hi!
>
> Marcus Krause wrote:
>> What do you think of integrating ext:rscliem in extension manager
>> (TYPO3 v 4.3).
>
> Neutral. I think that updating extensions automatically is risky but
> I recognize that some people may want it.

I'm not doing automatic upgrades either.

However, I'm maintaining servers with mod_fcgi that are behind reverse
proxies and have timeout problems with long running scripts (-> EM).

With ext:rscliem and cronjobs I always have an updated extension list
and easily could upgrade extensions if needed. No need to hit "import
extensions list" manually any more.

Marcus.

--
TYPO3 Security blog: http://secure.t3sec.info/