[TYPO3-dev] #10779: Alignment Error in TCEforms with Palette title --palette--; myTilte

Stefan Geith typo3dev2008.nospam1 at geithware.de
Thu Mar 26 09:40:59 CET 2009

> when I add a palette to the showview-item in TCA, that has a
> 'Alternative Fieldlabel', then it will not be rendered like the
> field-title of normal fields.
>
> See screenshot attached to bugreport at
> http://bugs.typo3.org/file_download.php?file_id=7069&type=bug
>
> For this example I used something like this in TCA:
> <snip>
> $TCA[] = array ( ...
>   "types" => array (
>      "0" => array("showitem" =>
>         'title;;30;;1-1-1,
>          --palette--;LLL:EXT:sg_jobs/locallang_db.xml:xxx;31;;1-1-1,
>          category,
>          ...'
> </snip>

Additional Information:

IF I change
      --palette--;Released;31;;1-1-1,
      --palette--;Released;31,

Then the alignment is OK.

If the following field in the filedlist doesn't have a form style-code
(1-1-1), the it is also rendered OK.

This error _only_ occurs, if the palette _and_ the next field _both_
have a Form-style-code (e.g. ;;;;1-1-1).

The palette is then rendered as as single table.

/Stefan