[TYPO3-dev] #10779: Alignment Error in TCEforms with Palette title --palette--; myTilte

Stefan Geith typo3dev2008.nospam1 at geithware.de
Thu Mar 26 09:21:05 CET 2009

Hi Devs,

when I add a palette to the showview-item in TCA, that has a
'Alternative Fieldlabel', then it will not be rendered like the
field-title of normal fields.

See screenshot attached to bugreport at
http://bugs.typo3.org/file_download.php?file_id=7069&type=bug

For this example I used something like this in TCA:
<snip>
$TCA[] = array ( ...
   "types" => array (
      "0" => array("showitem" =>
         'title;;30;;1-1-1,
          --palette--;LLL:EXT:sg_jobs/locallang_db.xml:xxx;31;;1-1-1,
          category,
          ...'
</snip>

The item 'Released' (=LLL:EXT:sg_jobs/locallang_db.xml:xxx) ist not
aligned with the items 'Title' and 'Category'.

I already found out, that in
     function setNewBEDesign() of class.t3lib_tceforms.php, $
this->palFieldTemplateHeade differs from $this->fieldTemplate.
(Line 4635+ of Rev 5175)

It seems to be the difference between
and
But simply adopting this parts doesn't solve the problem - it looks
better (is indented now) but still not correct.

Sadly I am not deep enough in TCEforms rendering to write a
patch for this ... maybe there is an expert out there, who can give some
hints ?

/Stefan