[TYPO3-dev] Move the tt_content header to second tab in extension

Bart Laarhoven - Ostendo bart at ostendo.nl
Tue Mar 24 15:03:25 CET 2009

Hi all,

I'm modifying an existing extension and I'm facing a user-friendliness
problem.

The extension is an extension of tt_content, so it adds some fields to
tt_content and uses some of the default fields, creates a BE-form to edit
the necessary fields and contains some FE-configuration.

The problem is that all the extra fields are put on a second tab in the
backend, while the necessary header-field (an essential part of the
extension), which is just the tt_content header-field, is put on the first
tab.

I would like to place the header-field on the second tab too. I've tried
editing some of the TCA-fields, at the moment the following TCA-fields are
edited:

$TCA['tt_content']['types']['list']['subtypes_excludelist'][$_EXTKEY.'_pi1']

$TCA['tt_content']['types']['list']['subtypes_addlist'][$_EXTKEY.'_pi1']

But it all just won't do the trick.

So, concluding, the question is: how to move the tt_content header-field to
another tab for just one extension?

I hope anyone can help me out with this.

Thanks!

Bart Laarhoven