[TYPO3-dev] Hide flexform field with typoscript in TSconfig

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Mar 23 11:43:48 CET 2009

Hi Masi,

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> Hi Masi,

>>> Does this work with sections? IIRC that was one of Dmitry's concerns.
>>>
>> it could work with sections. But it doesn't make sense to configure one
>> array element in a section this way.
>
> I don't use them, so I wouldn't know ;)
>
> As for the syntax. Do we need the ROOT? Shouldn't we have the sheet instead?
>
> TCEFORM.tt_content.pi_flexform./sheetname/el/fieldname.disabled = 1
>
> Or even simpler:
>
> TCEFORM.tt_content.pi_flexform.sheetname/fieldname.disabled = 1

i looked to some existing flexforms, sheets are optional (structure can
start with ROOT/el). So i simply followed the path of the XML tags
The beginning slash can be omitted, but could be used as "starting from
root" and as identifier of upcoming xpath.

simplifying the syntax would add complexity to parsing, so i'm fine with
any syntax that works exact the way it should.

>>> And are slashes allowed in TS? Probably not, but would it be dangerous
>>> to allow them?
>> i don't see a danger, which concerns do you have?
>
> I don't see any. I was only asking if there are any concerns.

me too, no concerns from my side.

vg Steffen