[TYPO3-dev] Hide flexform field with typoscript in TSconfig

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Mon Mar 23 11:28:28 CET 2009

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi Masi,
>
> Martin Kutschker schrieb:
>>>
>>> TCEFORM.tt_content.pi_flexform./ROOT/el/what_to_display.disabled = 1
>>
>> Does this work with sections? IIRC that was one of Dmitry's concerns.
>>

> it could work with sections. But it doesn't make sense to configure one
> array element in a section this way.

I don't use them, so I wouldn't know ;)

As for the syntax. Do we need the ROOT? Shouldn't we have the sheet instead?

TCEFORM.tt_content.pi_flexform./sheetname/el/fieldname.disabled = 1

Or even simpler:

TCEFORM.tt_content.pi_flexform.sheetname/fieldname.disabled = 1

>> And are slashes allowed in TS? Probably not, but would it be dangerous
>> to allow them?
>
> i don't see a danger, which concerns do you have?

I don't see any. I was only asking if there are any concerns.

Masi