[TYPO3-dev] Problem in RealURLs ['_DOMAINS']['encode'] Feature

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Sat Mar 14 21:41:57 CET 2009

Hi!

Steffen Ritter wrote:
> I stumbled over a point in your _DOMAINS encoding feature in RealURL.
> Using this very nice feature, the inspected GETVar ist removed. In some
> cases this might be useful, in others not... This is why I wanna ask if
> we can introduce another option "excludeFromTransition" or something
> named like that, which default to "true".

<skip>

> If language parameter is removed from URL Transition after applying the
> domain prependation and probably configuration remap, all page paths are
> generated in default language and the PreVar needed for L1 and L2 cannot
> be set.

I think this should be fixed without adding new parameters. /en/ still should not be in the URL but titles should be translated properly.

If I understood correctly, we have a bug: with _DOMAINS titles are always shows in the default language. So this has to be fixed.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team