[TYPO3-dev] Logout time on FE

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Thu Mar 12 20:23:41 CET 2009

 > 1) is [FE][lockIP] = 0 otherwise it might create problems, when IP
changes

[FE][lockIP] = 2
But, the people who report the issue are on a static IP - so this
shouldn't be the cause in this case.

 > 2) What is the default setting in the browser? Does it accept only
 > session cookies or does it handle any cookies as session cookie?

Where would I check that? I got reports from both IE and FF users. I
know my browser accepts all cookies and keeps them until they expire.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/