[TYPO3-dev] Make BE-Users able to set/change their OpenID

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Wed Mar 11 16:13:36 CET 2009

Steffen Gebert schrieb:
> Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>
>>> (3) define a global URL prefix for OpenID in companies with on OpenID
>>> server (e.g. https://openid.mycompany.com/) and automatically add
>>> username afterwards.
>> It will not work with http://myopenidname.example.com/ type of domains.
>> This better be a regular expression of allowed OpenID providers (empty
>> means all allowed).
>
> So maybe we should have a placeholder for username. My idea was to easily
> allow all OpenID users access to TYPO3. But currently I think this would
> functionality would be a bit overkill (maybe sb. who really needs this could
> implement it).
>
> I'll focus on the enabling existing users to add/change their OpenID.

What I always missed in the setup tool is to hide fields.

Fields that are overridden by the admin should either hidden or rendered
as read-only (configurable?). But to other fields as well might make
also sense.

But I have no idea how and if this feature should interact with the hook
to add new fields. Using the same userTS configuration for standard and
extension fields would make the configuration easier.

Masi