[TYPO3-dev] Make BE-Users able to set/change their OpenID

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Wed Mar 11 14:58:34 CET 2009

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

>> (3) define a global URL prefix for OpenID in companies with on OpenID
>> server (e.g. https://openid.mycompany.com/) and automatically add
>> username afterwards.
>
> It will not work with http://myopenidname.example.com/ type of domains.
> This better be a regular expression of allowed OpenID providers (empty
> means all allowed).

So maybe we should have a placeholder for username. My idea was to easily
allow all OpenID users access to TYPO3. But currently I think this would
functionality would be a bit overkill (maybe sb. who really needs this could
implement it).

I'll focus on the enabling existing users to add/change their OpenID.

Steffen