[TYPO3-dev] DB Performance Problems (fe_sessions table)

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Wed Mar 4 22:08:02 CET 2009

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Gebert schrieb:

> Haven't we had such a topic already some days ago, where the server slows
> down every day at 9:00 AM?
> Think it was in english list... but as far as I remember there was also no
> immediate solution.

I have seen that topic but it seems to be a different issue, as we have
those queries constantly... I just wondered if - given the not used
table of the queries - something could be wrong, but as Dmitry
explained, those queries are normal. So the problem seems to be
somewhere else. (Problem description atm would be: we have two to four
times as many queries per second in the last few days than we had over
the last weeks.)

I'll look a bit further and tell you if I find something.

Regards,

Susanne