[TYPO3-dev] Indexed search plugin feature request for 4.3

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Mon Mar 2 22:00:42 CET 2009

Hey folks,

this is a minor and perhaps not the most important one, but those icons used by indexed search for frontend output are
a) a nightmare to my eyes
b) not configurable (apart from the pageIcon)

They should be, because you do not want 5 diffenrent icons for e.g. pdf

What I would like to see is a configurable path to those icons, e.g.

plugin.indexed_search.specConf.[pid].iconPath = /the/path/

I am too stupid to write a patch for this one, but perhaps someone else could do it?

I know, an accessible pagebrowser would be more important, but I guess this is too late for 4.3.

Kind regards, Uschi