[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "sv" was NOT loaded! (t3lib_extMgm::extPath)

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Tue Jun 30 09:05:44 CEST 2009

Francois Suter a écrit :
> Hi,
>
>> filing a bug report is IMHO very useless if it is this well known bug
>> of TYPO3. There seems to be absolutely no interest in fixing this one.
>
> I agree that this bug should be solved, but I haven't any real clue in
> the bug reports discussions. So it needs investigating and - as said -
> it is not trivial. Or do you have a serious clue (I may have missed
> something)?

Obviously there can be several reasons for this.
I have investigated a case where the free disk space has been too small:

Originally an error message for DirectMail:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7739

TYPO3 just goes on if it cannot create the temp_CACHED* files instead of
giving meaningful error messages and stop here.

- Franz