[TYPO3-dev] Are performance improvements part of maintaince releases?

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sat Jun 27 21:33:06 CEST 2009

Hi,

> And just to make that clear: Do not overestimate the gain of this very
> improvement. It is not half as much as the time that was spent in this
> whole discussion.

Well I think it was an interesting discussion which raised valid points
and I certainly intend to follow up on it in some way. It is true that
some discussions go on forever and seem finally pointless. I don't think
it was the case for this one and I find it a bit easy to dismiss it that
way.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter