[TYPO3-dev] Are performance improvements part of maintaince releases?

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri Jun 26 12:49:06 CEST 2009

Hi,

> actually this should have been clear from my statements on the core list
> long before and without this dicussion.

It was. But I guess there was hope that this discussion could make you
change your mind, as a lot of good arguments in favor of the patch have
been made too.

> Please see my arguments. The patch is not lost, it is available with
> 4.3, which is another reason why I don't really get all the whirl about it.

Of course it's not lost, but I would prefer to have an official release
with the patch included, rather than having to manually patch every
install, and re-patch them after every update...

Cheers

--

Francois Suter