[TYPO3-dev] Are performance improvements part of maintaince releases?

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Fri Jun 26 09:33:03 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Hi Ingmar,
>
> Ingmar Schlecht schrieb:
>> To avoid such long discussions in the future, I propose:
>
> i think such discussions are important, and with the count of posts you
> see that it's important for most of the users as well. Not for decision,
> but for getting the view of community members.

Yes, sure this discussion was important, also because it touched a more
general questions of what should be allowed to go into a patch level
release and what shouldn't.

But based on this discussion, I think we should form general rules as
Lars proposed, and decide based on that in the future.

cheers
Ingmar