[TYPO3-dev] Problem with an RTE Button for an extension

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Fri Jun 19 04:08:36 CEST 2009

Stephen Bungert a écrit :
> I'm trying to make a button for the RTE for an extension that I'm writing,
>
> I used the dummy button extension as a basis for it. It works ok, when I click the button the popup appears. My problem is that I want to use the button to let people make a link to a record from my extension.

You may be able to use extension linkhandler

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/?tx_terfe_pi1[view]=search&no_cache=1&tx_terfe_pi1[sword]=linkhandler

  When I try and include /typo3/browser.php (or anything else for that
matter, init.php, template.php) the url in the popup gets altered:

> This is the url that appears in the popup's address bar when I don't try and include anything:
>
> http://localhost/stephen/bungert.co.uk/typo3conf/ext/gamebook/extensions/GbSecSelection/popups/gbSecSelec.php?&RTEtsConfigParams=tt_content%3A116%3Abodytext%3A1%3Atext%3A1%3A&editorNo=data[tt_content][116][bodytext]&sys_language_content=0&contentTypo3Language=false&contentTypo3Charset=iso-8859-1
>
> However when I include something:
>
> require ('../../../../../../typo3/browser.php');
>
> The url gets changed for some reason to:
>
> http://localhost/stephen/bungert.co.uk/typo3conf/ext/gamebook/extensions/GbSecSelection/ptypo3/gbSecSelec.php
>
> The query strings are gone and the path gets changed after GbSecSelection: popups becomes ptypo3.
>
> What causes this? Is it not possible to include files like this?

Have a look at how EXT:rtehtmlarea/mod3/browse_links.php is built.

Regards,
Stanislas