[TYPO3-dev] Extension Development

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Mon Jun 8 15:10:49 CEST 2009

Hi!

> I don't know any extension that does this job and I guess a CMS would
> not be the best choice for this except if you want to integrate the
> feature into your website of course but as "independ" code I would not
> use it.

My thoughs exactly. It doesn't look like a CMS kinda thing.
For this kind of data applications I use ATK [1]. It is a powerful
framework that enables you to quickly produce what you are looking for.

I'm working on a way to integrate ATK into TYPO3 frondend through an
extension, what might be interesting if you would like this information
to be directly available through you intranet site, for example.

[1] http://www.atk-framework.com

Regards, Rik