[TYPO3-dev] Extension Development

FSS Application Pedagogique Technologies Information apti at fss.ulaval.ca
Fri Jun 5 22:29:03 CEST 2009

Hi,

We are currently planning to build an application to manage our computer
equipments and software. For example, this application will have to
manage equipment orders, peripheral installations (to know which
peripheral is linked to which computer), software installations (to know
which licence is installed on which computer and how much licences are
available), users (to know who is and was using which computer), etc.

Does someone already developed this kind of application with TYPO3 (as
an extension) and is TYPO3 the right solution to build this kind of
application?

Thanks!