[TYPO3-dev] 0008280: "Broken rootline" error when creating new page in Draft workspaces

Tobias Liebig mail_typo3 at etobi.de
Thu Jul 2 10:32:37 CEST 2009

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hi Sergii,
>
> there is a patch pending in the core list to fix the problem. I'd
> suggest you try it out and let the devs there know if it works, so it
> can go in the next releases.

the pending patch in the corelist / bugtracker solves the issue
regarding realurl and creating a new page using the wizard in draft WS.

But the same error message (broken rootline) occures, when creating a
new version in live WS.
i can't reproduce this yet, but Benni and Sergii had that error.
I'm sure i can fix this too, but i'll need some days for debugging.

regards
    tobias