[TYPO3-dev] CSC and ContentRendering Team

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Thu Feb 19 09:47:31 CET 2009

Hi,
> I don't need any radio button but of of course some help for all type of
>  users how to work with the new features and a changelog.

but we need a way for extDevs to check which TStemplate is used, so that
extensions can automatically adopt their configuration accordingly.
Using t3lib_extMgm::isLoaded() or a simple version check would not work
as condition when csc is shipped with different static templates. There
needs to be set a flag somewhere that can be easily checked within php.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch