[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-doc] Documentation of pageUnavailable_handling (was: Re: plans for 4.2 end of life)

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Feb 18 16:25:58 CET 2009

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> No, these changes all goes to the documentation. Important changes are
> mentioned in NEWS.txt.
> For latest changes this page is very useful:
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Pending_Documentation

NEWS.txt is being exchanged for every new version, so I don't consider
it to be the right place for this. It can be an additional place, but
not the only one where this is written.

There's the document "Inside TYPO3" which may deserve a new chapter
about error handling.

If someone wants to make a proposal, feel free to post your changes in
the "typo3.projects.documentation" newsgroup.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out