[TYPO3-dev] CSC and ContentRendering Team

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Sat Feb 14 02:04:32 CET 2009

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> I guess you can create a simpler and leaner CR from scratch. Probably
> this is the way to go for you, because you cannot change CSC now very
> much. Changeging the structure of the tags and the CSS classes is no
Well that's quite true... We eventualle could ship csc2 as sysext,
marking current csc depreceated handling like depreceated functions in
core...
A clean content rendering templates could be used in newer version which
we might provide an follwoing version. It also might be a basis on which
  typo3 5 might start off...

so i would really look forward (and in addition would participate in
developing) to an new content rendering, since looking at a correct
behaviour takes a lot of time everytime...

kr

Steffen