[TYPO3-dev] CSC and ContentRendering Team

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Fri Feb 13 16:43:21 CET 2009

Hello,
just wanted to ask how about CSC.

As far as I see CSS Styled Content output has not been adapted in the
last time. I think most of of us do adapt CSC output widely when making
new projects.
The standard output is not as clean as we all want, very much overhead
and in no way "nice".
In my opinion a cms should ship with a usable startup-configuration of
content-rendering since it is the main task of a webcms.

There is a team looking to such things, but I did not hear anything from
them since I'm trying to follow up the mailinglists... CSC has not
changed in the last time...

So my questions:
Are their any efforts to restructure csc code?
Is the CR-Team "dead"?
Dou you also think we should ship a better standard CR?

I'm also interested in your "standard mods" you always do to CSC.
Probably we find right in here some path we may go...

I'm looking forward for your opinions and discussion..

kind regards

Steffen