[TYPO3-dev] extJS library

Denyer Ec denyerec at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 12:14:34 CET 2009

My main personal concern is performance. Gmail is a heavy JS app, and
it performs like a lame dog in Firefox on a Core Duo 2.4 with 2gb RAM.
My only hope is that whatever end solution is decided upon, it is fast
and doesn't leak memory all over the place... Afterall a LOT of end
users will operate the BE in IE6/7/8, which have the worst JS
performance on the market.

Whilst something might be fine for us Opera10/Chrome users, it
certainly may not be for the deluded masses still burdened with IE.

-------
http://gallery.denyerec.co.uk