[TYPO3-dev] plans for 4.2 end of life

Peter Kuehn [wmdb] peter.kuehn at wmdb.de
Thu Feb 5 21:50:27 CET 2009

 > I don't understand what saving a TStemplate in the wrong module
 > means.
short version: every saving of data in "web > template" does a clear all
cache.

simply create an +ext template in "Web > Template" on a subpage to
modify a plugin: sysext/tstemplate/index.php line 422 triggers
$tce->clear_cacheCmd("all");
open an existing one the modfunc "Info/Modify", edit and save it from
there: sysext/tstemplate_ceditor/class.tx_tstemplatecseditor.php line
132 will do the job for you.
see sysext/tstemplate_objbrowser/class.tx_tstemplateobjbrowser.php line
271 for another example.

do so cause you dont know on a site with lots of traffic and some GB of
cache_*-pages and watch your phone ;)