[TYPO3-dev] plans for 4.2 end of life

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Thu Feb 5 21:04:41 CET 2009

Peter Kuehn [wmdb] schrieb:
> no. i will definately not start a discussion if crashing servers by
> accidently saving a TSTemplate in the wrong module is a bug or not. no.
> not again ;)
>
>> You won't see any new features - no, not even tiny ones.
> didnt expect features at all - who would. i was asking for guidelines,
> what will be considered being a bug and what a missing feature.

Then I didn't understand the question. Data corruption is certainly a
bug, but I don't understand what saving a TStemplate in the wrong module
means. You can access a TS template only via alt_doc.php (Web>List or
"edit full record" link in Web>Template) or via Web>Template. What other
module can be a "wrong" one.

Masi