[TYPO3-dev] Solving existing session problems - sole technical approach - Even worse version of the problem: Involuntary hijacking

Christopher Lörken christopher at loerken.net
Thu Feb 5 13:38:46 CET 2009

Hello Ries and thank you for your answer.

The users can log in to our game as the wrong user and they can post
under the wrong names in the forum so I seriously doubt it is a mere
caching problem. Besides that, most of my own written plugins run as
USER_INT.

Furthermore, my custom debug logging at various points logs their
correct IP address with the uid of the hijacked fe_user (taken from
$GLOBALS['TSFE']).

Thank you,
Christopher