[TYPO3-dev] Solving existing session problems - sole technical approach - Even worse version of the problem: Involuntary hijacking

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Feb 5 12:58:40 CET 2009

On Feb 5, 2009, at 6:35 AM, Christopher Lörken wrote:

> Hello everyone.
>
> We've experiencing some session problems on our site since a few days
> that are far worse then simply having to log in twice:
>
> Our users frequently get the wrong session and are logged in as
> someone
> else!

are you sure these users are wlays getting a not cached version of the
site?
They should be because they are logged in but I think I have seen teh
same once....
  try setting no-cache in TYPOSCRIPT. If that solved the problem then
you know
the area to look into the solve the real problem.... oink :)

Ries