[TYPO3-dev] extdeveval should help create autoload.php for extensions, says announcement of 4.3

David Bruchmann typo3-dev at bruchmann-web.de
Wed Dec 30 15:42:51 CET 2009

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        bernd wilke <t3ng at pi-phi.tk>
Gesendet:   Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2009 14:53:30
An:         typo3-dev at lists.typo3.org
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-dev] extdeveval should help create autoload.php
for extensions, says announcement of 4.3

>> Does it change something?
>> For Cyrill not, I suppose.
>
> please read my whole answer!
>
> and if you are not able to read the metacommunication (</irony>, SCNR)
> the last sentences of my answer should state it clearly:
> I don't like (actual) extensions available only on forge or homepages

Yes, I read that.
And my words implement perhaps that you had another opinion.
Some of the mentioned *cool* or *modern* developers read this list too,
so I took the chance to post clear arguments against the NON-TER-Solution.

Sorry for not separating this clearly from your posting.

Metacommunication is a new Word for me but the greek preposition 'meta'
seems arbitrary to me [1] ;-)

Best Regards
David

1) http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altgriechische_Pr%C3%A4positionen