[TYPO3-dev] extdeveval should help create autoload.php for extensions, says announcement of 4.3

bernd wilke t3ng at pi-phi.tk
Wed Dec 30 14:53:30 CET 2009

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 11:43:20 +0100 David Bruchmann wrote:

> [...]

please read my whole answer!

and if you are not able to read the metacommunication (</irony>, SCNR)
the last sentences of my answer should state it clearly:
I don't like (actual) extensions available only on forge or homepages

Therefore my answer is a support for Cyrill, as I support him in his
request to publish extensions in TER

> T3 is called to be a framework and no collection of scripts shared all
> over the network, so Cyrill is right in this point to critizise the old
> officale TER-Version.
> When TER is not wanted from some developers they have to offer a
> T3-internal Alternative to the Ext.Manager or another Link that can be
> accessed from Ext.Man. in my Opinion.
>
> Best Regards
> David

bernd