[TYPO3-dev] direct_mail_subscription recursive pid

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Mon Dec 28 15:06:27 CET 2009

Philipp Metzler Infos schrieb:

> plugin.feadmin.dmailsubscription {
> pid = 123
> }

The thing is, you are writing about "dmailsubscription" here. So the
extension will put every new registration into this folder.

If it is just about to allow edit/delete from tt_address records in
subfolders (however they got there) then I can offer you an easy solution:

Search for the following line:
----------------
$this->thePid = intval($this->conf['pid']) ? intval($this->conf['pid']) :
$GLOBALS['TSFE']->id;
----------------

in "typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/media/scripts/fe_adminLib.inc

and append the following line after it:

$this->thePid = $this->cObj->stdWrap($this->thePid, $this->conf['pid.']);

Then you have stdWrap properties for the "pid" field in TypoScript and can
set different pid's depending on which record should get edited/deleted
(submitted via GET variable "rU").

I hope this is not too complex. If you know how to use TypoScript it really
is quite easy then!!! No need to write custom methods or to do other nasty
things.

Making the "pid" field to allow a list of PIDs wont work, as I already told
you the pid value will get used for creating new records (were a list
doesn't help much)

greets,
Bernhard