[TYPO3-dev] Naming-conventions and the "auto"-loader

Felix Oertel post at typo3felix.de
Sat Dec 26 19:48:01 CET 2009

Hi,

Xavier Perseguers schrieb:
> Once something is in stable release (4.3), you have to correct / enhance
> on trunk, deprecate it (with logger) but keep it compatible for 2
> releases anyway, that is deprecate it in 4.4 (trunk ATM) and remove it
> in 4.6...

thanks for your advise Xavier. Is this stuff written down somewhere for
I didn't read about it yet.

Probably a simple missunderstanding, but isn't anything modified in
trunk going into 4.3.1 allready? So if I would deprecate something in
trunk it would be deprecated in 4.3.1 not 4.4 ... confusing. ;)

Regards,

Felix Oertel
typo3felix.de