[TYPO3-dev] disableNoCacheParameter=1 can substitutes page?

Vladimir Podkovanov admin at sitesfactory.ru
Sun Dec 20 22:10:40 CET 2009

Popy wrote:
> You're right : http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5531

Thank you for the link.
I got you point there, however if disableNoCacheParameter = 0 then
plugin can call function tslib_fe::reqCHash() and caching will switch
off if cHash absent.
But it is not the case when disableNoCacheParameter = 1 - the page will
be cached anyways. And I think it even leads to security problems in
some cases, as anybody can do spoofing by removing cHash and thus
getting wrong page cached.
Fast workaround would be not to let user set disableNoCacheParameter
without setting pageNotFoundOnCHashError at the same time.
--
-rgds-
Vladimir