[TYPO3-dev] Bugtracker for Dummies?

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Mon Dec 7 13:49:15 CET 2009

ben van 't ende schrieb:
> Hey Guys,
>
> Daniel has a point there about bugtracker for dummies. Mantis is not alltogether
> userfriendly. I tried looking for it on TYPO3.org, but couldn't find it. I
> suppose that is because it isn't there? I would write a small manual if I knew
> how and what, but I must admit I am no bug hero as well.
>
> If there is any volunteer to write a small piece for that I can put it on TYPO3.org.

http://typo3.org/development/bug-fixing/reporting-bugs/ ?

I know there are no screenshots, but operating a searchbox isn't that
hard IMO.

I do admit that Mantis may not be the easiest bugtracker, but all in all
it's pretty straightforward.
Search for relevant keywords and try to find a bug report that might be
the same for your bug.
If there are none, just add the report by filling in the fields.

cheers
Mathias

--
TYPO3 certified interogator