[TYPO3-dev] Hard-coded sizelimit for TypoScript inlucde files in t3lib/class.t3lib_tsparser.php->checkIncludeLines

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4many.net
Fri Dec 4 18:27:17 CET 2009

--- Original Nachricht ---
Absender:   Steffen Kamper
Datum:       04.12.2009 18:07:
> Hi,
>
> Peter Russ schrieb:
>>>
>> There was: there a limit in file editing limited to 100k. I think this
>> was the reason to limit that also. BUT no idea why hrad coded...
>>

> hm - as far as i can remember there was a limit for a string (64KB) . So
> 100KB sounds only like any number for a limit. But to be honest i don't
> see a need to raise or make it configurable.
>
> vg Steffen

We are not talking about a limit due to integer size or smiliar.
It was just in TYPO3 hardcoded. And there was no way to edit files
directly larger than 100k without xclassing that.

As the way we develop changed I don't care if configurable or not. But
before it was boring....  And there is no real reason why a file larger
than 100k should be editable or why it's not configuratble.

--
loans that change lives http://www.kiva.org