[TYPO3-dev] Multiple Authors of one extension

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Thu Dec 3 22:05:13 CET 2009

bernd wilke a écrit :
> in this way we don't need changes in TER and EM. who would make all those
> changes? IMHO those people could do better (more needed) things.

Why should more persons contribute to voluntary unpaid work if they are
not mentioned anywhere? They could get the feeling to only push the one
author mentioned in the extension in the EM, while they themselves are
unknown to others. Maybe this could help to get the numbers of
extensions doing the same things smaller.
Maybe the listing of their names on TER could motivate more persons to
contribute to existing extensions instead of keeping their work private
or doing nothing?

- Franz