[TYPO3-dev] Multiple Authors of one extension

David Bruchmann typo3-dev at bruchmann-web.de
Thu Dec 3 17:34:32 CET 2009

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Patrick Gaumond <patrick.gaumond-nospam at hotmail.com>
Gesendet:   Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2009 17:18:52
An:         typo3-dev at lists.typo3.org
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-dev] Multiple Authors of one extension
> David Bruchmann wrote:
>
>> Just an example:
>>
>> Grafic: goofy
>> XML: fred feuerstein
>> ajax: arielle
>> php: micky mouse
>>
>> So it's clear who has to be contacted in most cases.
>
> David, why the manual isn't enough ?
>
> TER/EM aren't places for "Hall of fame".
>
> If I want to contact someone, the manual IS the place, not TER.
>
> Patrick

Hi Patrick.

Having a field in TER / Ext.Mgm named author logically requires all
authors else it's title is wrong. About singular and plural we can
discuss too if you like ;-)

Using the option as "Hall of Fame" isn't the intention and sounds pretty
bad. As Sebastian said: Nobody is obligated to use it.

When somone wants to do the work I see no reason to stop him without
real arguments. You don't have to do anything but perhaps can profit
from small improvements - where is the problem?

Best Regards
David