[TYPO3-dev] Multiple Authors of one extension

Georg Ringer news at ringerge.org
Thu Dec 3 16:54:47 CET 2009

Steffen Ritter schrieb:
> extensions now maintained by someone but originally written by kasper
> f.e. drop kasper to allow enter the new email  address?

sure! what is the sense of having the original author's email in
ext_emconf.php if he doesn't suppor the extension anymore?

Of course the name and email address can be still found in e.g. the
pi1/class.tx_key_pi1.php file or a message in the manual saying
"original author is xxx, thanks for the extension and it is a pleasure
to be now the new contact person".

> im for implemtenting the simple variant, with explodes on commas and
> displaying maximum 3 entries

what is the sense with 3? why not 5 or 7 or 10

Don't get me wrong: Multiple authors are great, I just don't see a real
sense in having it in ext_emconf.php

Georg