[TYPO3-dev] Multiple Authors of one extension

bernd wilke t3ng at pi-phi.tk
Thu Dec 3 16:55:05 CET 2009

On Thu, 03 Dec 2009 14:09:21 +0100 Sebastian Gebhard wrote:

> Currently the doc_core_api, the TER and the EM do not really support
> multiple authors for one extension.
>
> extbase_kickstarter was designed to support multiple Persons involved in
> an extension with different roles (Project Manager and Developer at the
> moment) and now I tried how to represent that in ext_emconf.php

I understand the wish of everyone to be mentioned in an extension, but we
can't have so much credits at every place. I see the authorname and email
in em_conf.php as a contact.
but does I need to contact everyone in a dev-team?

easily in each (PHP-)file of an extension the individual author(s) can be
named and all names (and emails) could be mentioned in the manual.

If no leader of an extension build by a team can be named, why not name
it '<ext>-team' and a new email with internal multi-forwarding to each
team-member should not be a problem nowadays.

in this way we don't need changes in TER and EM. who would make all those
changes? IMHO those people could do better (more needed) things.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html