[TYPO3-dev] Multiple Authors of one extension

Sebastian Gebhard sebastian.gebhard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 16:22:22 CET 2009

Georg Ringer schrieb:
> I just fear to have something like that
> http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5586/ter.gif
That would indeed be bad style, but you can't force someone to write a good extension, can you?
The upload comment is a completely free field which could be very long too.

The solution:

height:4.2em;
overflow:auto;

btw: My intention when starting this topic was not to get this change through, I just don't know
what to do with the current extbase_kickstarter. However I think it would be quite useful.

And like always: If you don't like the feature you don't need to use it.