[TYPO3-dev] Multiple Authors of one extension

David Bruchmann typo3-dev at bruchmann-web.de
Thu Dec 3 16:06:07 CET 2009

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Georg Ringer <news at ringerge.org>
Gesendet:   Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2009 15:52:52
An:         typo3-dev at lists.typo3.org
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-dev] Multiple Authors of one extension
> David Bruchmann schrieb:
>> The reasons are missing.
>> I see only a handful developers pooling together to block something they
>> don't like. I think at list a few arguments should be placed here to
>> show what's wrong with the idea. The pizza argument was very weak.
>
> I don't see the reason for multiple people.

We recognized your point of view.
But other people have other opinions and requirements.

> Should all printed on
> typo3.org/extensions? if yes this will just make it even worse. if no,
> there will be no place where the information is shown - so no sense for it.

1) Information is shown in the Ext.Manager too.
2) When an extension has several authors, that should be displayed in
TER and forge too.
3) Userdefined extensions could read the information too.

Nice try, but in my opinion the arguments still are weak and mixed up
with personal opinion and prejudgement.

Best Regards
David