[TYPO3-dev] Multiple Authors of one extension

Georg Ringer news at ringerge.org
Thu Dec 3 15:52:52 CET 2009

David Bruchmann schrieb:
> The reasons are missing.
> I see only a handful developers pooling together to block something they
> don't like. I think at list a few arguments should be placed here to
> show what's wrong with the idea. The pizza argument was very weak.

I don't see the reason for multiple people. Should all printed on
typo3.org/extensions? if yes this will just make it even worse. if no,
there will be no place where the information is shown - so no sense for it.

manual is perfect because you can set there any text you need, how many
columns you need ...

Georg